- Home Care is nursing care that comes to you, because that’s where you are most comfortable.
- Home Care is caregiver support that lets the caregivers of a sick relative get a good night’s sleep.
- Home Care is serious injury care and wound care that helps people recover at home, not in a hospital or an institution
- Home Care includes services that allows those living with chronic conditions, or seniors to remain independent and at home, where they want to be.
- Home Care is personal care, including check-ups and diagnostics that save people the trouble of always needing to go to the doctor or hospital
- Home Care is rehabilitation services that allow people to go home from the hospital to recover, rather than having to recover in a long-term care institution.
- Home Care is palliative care that gives patients and families comfort during the end-of-life.
Bridging the Gap Homecare provides these medically supervised services to the patient at home:
Skilled Nursing Care
Light house keeping
"Your care providers are so friendly, warm and helpful. You have instilled a confidence in me that my Dad will be truly cared for with Bridging the Gap Homecare.”
"How can I thank you and your team enough for the amazing service and care. I am eternally grateful and speechless. You always said yes, no problem and the caregivers were so amazing!”